125 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Wall Plug is a small switch that operates on a two-way Z-Wave radio protocol in the form of a plug to a power outlet.
1. Control of devices, ie: irons, televisions, night shades, coffee makers, projectors
2. Measurement of electricity - color signaling, the level of current energy consumption.
A switch for household electrical appliances in the shape of a plug to the socket, with the measurement of electricity consumption. The measurement is shown by means of a crystalline LED ring which informs about the current power consumption with color. Maximum load 2500 W
• Power supply 220-240V AC 50 / 60Hz,
• Rated load current for AC output: 11A / 230V 50 / 60Hz - continuous load;
• Power consumption up to 1.6W
• Output circuit power (for resistive load): 2.5 kW with continuous load
• Compliant with EN 55015 (interference), EN 60669-2-1 (operational safety)
• Temperature limitation 105 ° C,
• Working temperature 0 ° C - 40 ° C,
• Z-Wave Plus radio protocol,
• Radio frequency 868.4, 869.85 MHz EU;
• Range up to 40 m in buildings (depending on building materials, layout and structure of the building and terrain), up to 50 m in open area,
• Dimensions (diameter x height): 43 x 65 mm.
For installation in E type sockets:
Compatible with any electrical device equipped with a type plug connector
- in the high version (CEE 7/16 - current up to 2.5 A)
- wide version (CEE 7/17 - max current 16A)
- dual plugs type E / F (with a hole for the pin and side plates for F-type connectors),